In order to enhance the anti-doping knowledge of athletes and athlete support personnel and to provide the most updated and accurate information, HKADC has recently published new versions of the following eight pamphlets with more streamlined content and striking design:
- Anti-Doping Rule Violations
- Health Risks and Side Effects of Doping
- Inadvertent Doping
- Doping Control Procedures – Urine Testing
- Legal Implications of Trafficking Prohibited Substances
- Results Management – Positive Test Result
- Therapeutic Use Exemption
The electronic versions of the publications are available for download here.
If you would like to receive the hardcopies of the education pamphlets, please feel free to contact our office at 2890 3644 or email@example.com.