Roles and Responsibilities of Other Persons
- To be knowledgeable of and comply with the Anti-Doping Policies and Rules.
- To disclose to HKADC and their International Federation any decision by a non-Signatory finding that the Person committed an anti-doping rule violation within the previous ten years.
- To cooperate with Anti-Doping Organizations investigating anti-doping rule violations.
- Not to use or possess any Prohibited Substance or Prohibited Method without valid justification.
- Offensive conduct towards a Doping Control official or other Person involved in Doping Control by a Person, which does not otherwise constitute Tampering, may result in a charge of misconduct, which may render the Person liable to disciplinary actions which may be imposed by their governing bodies.