Roles & Responsibilities of Athlete
- To be knowledgeable of and comply with the Anti-Doping Rules.
- To be available for Sample collection at all times.
- To take responsibility, in the context of anti-doping, for what they ingest and use.
- To inform medical personnel of their obligation not to use prohibited substances and prohibited methods and to take responsibility to make sure that any medical treatment received does not violate the Anti-Doping Rules.
- To disclose to HKADC and their International Federation any decision by a non-Signatory finding that the athlete committed an anti-doping rule violation within the previous ten years.
- To cooperate with Anti-Doping Organizations investigating anti-doping rule violations.