Roles & Responsibilities of Athlete
- To be knowledgeable of and comply with the Anti-Doping Policies and Rules.
- To be available for Sample collection at all times.
- To take responsibility, in the context of anti-doping, for what they ingest and use.
- To inform medical personnel of their obligation not to use prohibited substances and prohibited methods and to take responsibility to make sure that any medical treatment received does not violate the Anti-Doping Rules.
- To disclose to ADOHK and their International Federation any decision by a non-Signatory finding that the Athlete committed an anti-doping rule violation within the previous ten years.
- To cooperate with Anti-Doping Organizations investigating anti-doping rule violations.
- To disclose the identity of his or her Athlete Support Personnel upon a request by ADOHK or a National Federation, or any Anti-Doping Organization with authority over the athlete.
- Offensive conduct towards a Doping Control official or other Person involved in Doping Control by an Athlete , which does not otherwise constitute Tampering, may result in a charge of misconduct, which may render the Athlete liable to disciplinary actions which may be imposed by their governing bodies.