Roles & Responsibilities of Athlete Support Personnel
- To be knowledgeable of and comply with the Anti-Doping Rules.
- To cooperate with the Athlete Testing Program.
- To use his or her influence on athlete values and behavior to foster anti-doping attitudes.
- To disclose to HKADC and his or her International Federation any decision by a non-Signatory finding that he or she committed an anti-doping rule violation within the previous ten years.
- To cooperate with Anti-Doping Organizations investigating anti-doping rule violations.
- Athlete support personnel shall not use or possess any prohibited substance or prohibited method without valid justification.