TrueSelf, a quarterly newsletter dedicated to anti-doping, is aimed at enhancing anti-doping knowledge of the members of the sport community and cultivating proper ethical values in sport. People who are interested to subscribe TrueSelf may contact us at 28903644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The 2017 Prohibited List will come into force on 1 January 2017
- Keep doping at bay
- Strengthen the ground for Fair Play
- An outbreak of Doping Scandals?
- Visit by the Saudi Arabian Anti-Doping Committee
- Know the Rules (4)
- Top priority for stakeholders of the Olympic Movement: Protect
clean athletes and fight against doping
- Anti-Doping Reminder for Danang 2016 Asian Beach Games
- A New Look for the DCO Team
- Know the Rules (3)
- Putting the spirit of sport into practice
- Keeping abreast of the latest anti-doping information
- Partnering with Anti-doping Organizations to protect the Clean
- Know the Rules (2)
- Welcome aboard! New members of the Anti-Doping Force!
- Spot the Differences
- Staying at the Doping Control Frontline
- Know the Rules (1)
- Eduction programmes going full steam ahead!
- WADA and China join hands to tackle illegal manufacture and
supply of PEDS
- The 2016 Prohibited List will soon come into force
- Blood Testing: an effective part of anti-doping programme
- Nurturing the Correct Values
- Testing Kits on Parade (Finale): Refractometer
- New Anti-Doping Education Videos All Released!
- Inclusion in the Testing Pool - Proof of Ability
- Testing Kits on Parade (2): A/B Sample Kit
- Anti-Doping Education Talks for Schools
- Keep abreast of the international fight against doping
- Sport Enhusiasm and Doping Risks
- Testing Kits on Parade (1): Urine Collection Vessel
- Our Professional Team is Ready
- More New Eduation Videos on YouTube
- New Rules in the New Year
- New 2015 Prohibited List and revised Education Pamphlets
- The Far-reaching Education Programmes
- Know your Rights and Responsibilities
- Preparation and Education Programmes for World
- Suspension for the Judges?
- Message to Team Managers / Coaches
- Getting ready for the 2015 World Anti-Doping Code
- Anti-Doping International Conferences
- Education video series - No more inadvertent doping
- Performance enhancing drugs is not only a sports issue -
A Public Issue Indeed
- Myth buster - misconceptions about Anti-Doping
- You know the drug and we know your whereabouts -
all by the mobile
- Keep posted on Summaries on Anti-Doping Activities -
Get prepared for the New WADA Code
- The revised World Anti-Doping Code - Strengthens the efforts
to fight against doping in sports
- The Myths on Whereabouts Failure
- Event Outreah Programmes in Top Gear
- A "Global Tour" of Doping Scandals and the Lesson for HK (2)
- Diuretics, banned or not banned?
- Formation of the Anti-Doping Force
- Checking prohibition status? Updating Whereabouts?
WhatsApp HKADC now!
- A "Global Tour" of Doping Scandals and the Lesson for HK (1)
- Recent education efforts
- HKADC's appearance on Roadshow
- WADA Symposium
- Energy drinks for me or NOT for me?
- Are you ready? 2013 Multi-sport Games
- Sowing the seeds of Fair Play
- Annual summary on anti-doping activities - a means to
achieve "Clean" sport
- Promoting "Fair Play" among the public 2013 Poster Exhibitions
- What's the COST of Doping?
- Why is Lance Armstrong's case important?
- A Refreshment of Knowledge
- Keep Abreast of Drug Status
- Artistic Talents Shining in the E-poster & Slogan Design
- Keeping up with international trends in anti-doping (2)
- E-Poster and Slogan Design Competition - unleashes secondary
- A "CLEAN" HK Delegation to the London 2012 Olympic Games
- HKADC Website revamped
- Keeping up with international trends in anti-doping (1)
- Steroids: Not Worth the Risk!
- Modifications in HKADC Anti-Doping Rules and Whereabouts
- Blood Testing: Coming Soon
- HKADC hosted another successful Outreach Programme
at Marathon Expo
- Athletes should remain vigilant amid the launch of the labelling
and package insert regulation on Chinese medicines
- New education pamphlets coming soon!
- Think twice before leap - Taking supplement and
- Our continuous efforts in promoting Fair Play
- I am a Doping Control Officer
- Fight against doping COUNTS ON YOU - Athlete support
- Doping Control Procedures: What you need to know
- The 7Cs of DruginSport
- The Clenbuterol fear?
- HKADC successfully launched Athlete Outreach Programme
- Notes to athletes newly included in the testing pool
- Overseas testing
- In-competition testing 101
- HKADC promotes "Fair Play" at Hong Kong Marathon Expo
- Thinking about Retirement? Information you need to know!
- Message from the Chairman of HKADC Doping Control Panel
- Hong Kong launches online database on prohibited status of
registered pharmaceutical products
- Doping Control Seminar for Physicians
- Doping Control programmes for Hong Kong delegation to 16th
- Message from the Chairman of the Therapeutic Use
- HKADC recorded five doping cases in June 2010
- More Doping Control Officers are Appointed to Help Level the
- Seminar on Doping Control for Physicians to be held in
- Message from the Chairman of the Anti-Doping Appeal Panel
- The first doing case under the HKADC Testing Programme
- Phase 1 of the HKADC Testing Programme - Conclusion and
- Improves HKADC programme through international exchange
- Message from the Chairman of the Disciplinary Panel
- Panels serving under the Hong Kong anti-doping programme
- "RealWinner" - learning doping control knowledge can
- HKADC promotes anti-doping awareness at Marathon Expo
- Message from the President, Sports Federation &
Olympic Committee of Hong Kong, China
- History of Hong Kong Anti-Doping Committee
- Message from the Chairman
- HKADC Testing Programme
- Joining of the Association of National Anti-Doping Organization