HKADC has produced a series of anti-doping education pamphlets to enhance the anti-doping knowledge of local athletes and their support personnel.
Please click the links below to download the pamphlets.
- Highlights of the new HKADC Anti-Doping Rules (2015)
- Anti-Doping Rule Violations(revised in Oct 2014)
- The Testing Procedures(revised in Oct 2014)
- Inadvertent Doping(revised in Oct 2013)
- Doping and Supplements(revised in Nov 2015)
- Whereabouts - Why, What, How(revised in Oct 2014)
- Health Risks and Side Effects of Doping (revised in Nov 2015)
- Legal Implications of trafficking prohibited substances (revised in Oct 2013)
- Result Management - Positive Test(revised in Oct 2014)
- The Blood Sampling Procedures(revised in Aug 2013)
- Receiving Medical Treatment and TUE(revised in Oct 2014)
In order to enhance the impact of our education materials and to make it more appealing to the target audience, HKADC has produced a series of lively videos.
Please click the links below to enjoy the show.
- Risks of taking supplement (published in Apr 2014)
- Risks of taking Chinese herbal medicine and offal (published in May 2014)
- Medical treatment and Therapeutic Use Exemption (published in June 2014)
- Why Doping Control? (published in Jan 2015)
- The Prohibited List (published in Feb 2015)
- Anti-Doping Rule Violations (1) (published in March 2015)
- Anti-Doping Rule Violations (2) (published in April 2015)
- Whereabouts (published in May 2015)
In order to raise public awareness on anti-doping issue and to promote fair play in sport, HKADC has produced a series of 6 posters.
Please click the images below to view the posters.
Pocket-sized Prohibited List
- The Prohibited List is annually published by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). Athletes are recommended to bring along this Prohibited List and show it to the physician during medical consultation. It is the responsibility of athletes to inform medical personnel of their obligation not to use prohibited substances and prohibited methods as included in the list.
HKADC Card Holder
- The HKADC Card Holder is designed for the athletes to carry in their wallet. Athletes could insert record of medication in the card holder. It also provides a quick reference on tips for drug testing and means of update whereabouts.
Subject to availability, the above education materials will be issued to athletes, athlete support personnel and sport organizations. Those who are interested please contact HKADC for the arrangement.