Roles & Responsibilities
Roles and Responsibilities of Athletes
- • To be knowledgeable of and comply with all applicable
- anti-doping policies and rules adopted pursuant to the Code.
- • To be available for Sample collection.
- • To take responsibility, in the context of anti-doping, for what
- they ingest and use.
- • To inform medical personnel of their obligation not to use
- Prohibited Substances and Prohibited Methods and to take
- responsibility to make sure that any medical treatment received
- does not violate anti-doping policies and rules adopted pursuant to
- the Code.
Roles and Responsibilities of Athlete Support Personnel
- • To be knowledgeable of and comply with all anti-doping policies
- and rules adopted pursuant to the Code and which are
- applicable to them or the Athletes whom they support.
- • To cooperate with the Athlete Testing program.
- • To use their influence on Athlete values and behavior to foster
- anti-doping attitudes.